Full Stack Drupal Developer
Intermediate and Senior Positions available.
Media Mechanics – Bedford, NS | New York, NY | Panama City, Panama
Are you a creative, innovative, driven full-stack developer that wants to help solve big problems in the areas of health, government and education? Then, consider joining our team – Media Mechanics is a web application development company building cutting edge content management, data visualization and mobile solutions. Drupal is just one of our specialties, having developed Drupal sites for government and non-profits.
Drop us a note and tell us about yourself, we can save the resume and CV for later.
We are open to (1-2 days/week telecommute) after an initial full time ramp up period in our office working with our team
- At least 5 years of Full-Stack Drupal Experience with strengths in back-end Drupal module development
- Experience working in Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid environments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at both a technical and non-technical level
- Some Drupal Architecture Skills (e.g. experience with module selection)
- Experience with Drush and working with command line (linux)
- Skills in LAMP (PHP) / MySQL development
- Experience with Apache Solr or equivalent
- Experience with source code repositories and DevOps workflows (dev/stg/prod)
- Strong understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Interest in open source and open source CMS systems
- Familiarity with the Drupal API
- Skills in Drupal Theming
- Experience with Drupal 8 is a plus!
- Applicants who submit code samples and/or drupal.org profile link will be given priority
NOTE: Only direct hires, please – No recruiters or outsourcing companies!
Total Compensation package is extremely competitive with the industry! Talk with us to find out about the Media Mechanics difference.
Job Type: Full-time
- Full-Stack Drupal: 5 years
We Pay For Referrals
Not ready to join us just yet, but know someone that would be perfect for this position? Please let us know. If your referral leads to a hire we’ll give you up to a cool $500 just to say thanks. And we mean it.