Online Auction Platform
The Media Mechanics auction platform is a great way to raise money for your cause or charity:
- Increase participation by spreading the auction over several days while not being confined to a physical location – allowing bidders to bid at their leisure wherever they are
- Every bid can be highlighted on Facebook, including the item; current bid; and the name of the donating sponsor – this helps to increase sponsor recognition, that in turn increases the value of the donation for the sponsor
- Integrated with Facebook, every bid can be viewed by a participant’s friends. This helps to increase exposure and penetration both locally and abroad
- Joining the auction is as simple as following a link either from email or Facebook post
- Auctioned items are then paid for directly through your organizations PayPal account
About the Platform
We’ve customized and integrated a number of specialized plugins and applications to work together for this fun, versatile and easy to use auction platform. The application is built upon the WordPress content management system, making it easy for auction administrators to manage auction items and update content. Finally, every aspect of your auction will be measured both during and after to help optimize performance and offer suggestions for your next auction.
- Integrated with PayPal making it convenient and easy for participants to pay for their items. A PayPal account can easily be set up for you if you don’t already have one
- Every auction item is automatically integrated with social media elements so users can easily share particular items of interest with their friends
- The application automatically takes care of the auctioning and who won, allowing you more time to promote the auction
- Alerts can be set up so you are informed every time an auction item is won
Setting up an Auction Site is Easy
If you’re interested in setting up your own auction site, just let us know. We take care of everything for you including customizing the design of your auction site to meet with your brand requirements as well as taking care of the hosting, email and domain registration. We will even create your marketing collateral as well as take care of your advertising and promotion if you like.
Once your auction is set up, we then simply hand the keys to your new auction site over to you. And don’t worry we will always be there to help support you when your auction is running to be sure there are no problems.